Well I must admit this is my first time being tagged so here goes!
8 T.V. shows I love to watch..
*Grey's Anatomy
*Desperate Housewives
*Heroes
*Prison Break
*E.R.
*Smallville
*Ghost Whisperer
*Dancing with the Stars
8 Favorite Restaurants
*Fabrocinis
*Olive Garden
*Tepanyaki
*Mimis Cafe
*Moms house
*Black Angus
*Ruby River
*Red Robin
8 Things that happened today
*french braided Leah's hair
*took down Halloween decor.
*put up Thanksgiving decor.
*Sent my son to pass out fliers
*picked up about 100 messes made by my girls
*Caught up on previously mentioned T.V. shows
*was visited my two really obnoxious kids
*Did homework with Leah
8 Things I am Looking forward to
*bedtime
*Christmas
*date night
*Avery sleeping through the night again
*losing 5 more pounds
*the urge to do pilates again
*Thanksgiving
*time off from work
8 Things I love about this fall
* the beautiful colors of the trees
*no air conditioning
*soup
*trick or treating with the kids
*my UGGS
*shorter days
*longer nights
*cuddling with the kids and Curty
8 Things on my wish list
*A month long stay in Hawaii
*A brand new Honda Oddessey with Leather
*perky boobs again (sorry but it's true)
*a descent steady income
*more time with Curtis
*more time with friends, family and the kids
*a beautiful Christmas
*A healthy family
I tag Melanie W., Allison, and Brooke.
8 T.V. shows I love to watch..
*Grey's Anatomy
*Desperate Housewives
*Heroes
*Prison Break
*E.R.
*Smallville
*Ghost Whisperer
*Dancing with the Stars
8 Favorite Restaurants
*Fabrocinis
*Olive Garden
*Tepanyaki
*Mimis Cafe
*Moms house
*Black Angus
*Ruby River
*Red Robin
8 Things that happened today
*french braided Leah's hair
*took down Halloween decor.
*put up Thanksgiving decor.
*Sent my son to pass out fliers
*picked up about 100 messes made by my girls
*Caught up on previously mentioned T.V. shows
*was visited my two really obnoxious kids
*Did homework with Leah
8 Things I am Looking forward to
*bedtime
*Christmas
*date night
*Avery sleeping through the night again
*losing 5 more pounds
*the urge to do pilates again
*Thanksgiving
*time off from work
8 Things I love about this fall
* the beautiful colors of the trees
*no air conditioning
*soup
*trick or treating with the kids
*my UGGS
*shorter days
*longer nights
*cuddling with the kids and Curty
8 Things on my wish list
*A month long stay in Hawaii
*A brand new Honda Oddessey with Leather
*perky boobs again (sorry but it's true)
*a descent steady income
*more time with Curtis
*more time with friends, family and the kids
*a beautiful Christmas
*A healthy family
I tag Melanie W., Allison, and Brooke.



2 comments:
Thanks, that was great! We are a lot alike, I guess that's why we have been friends for 25 years!! Love you liss, I would come while saylor is tumbling, but it is Tues and thurs. Bad days for you!
Glad I checked your blog, I think. Ok, I'll do it. Not tonight though. Cute answers. Love you sissy!
Post a Comment