
Curtis and I went to see the Osmonds 2nd generation, perform their Holiday show, and David came out to sing a few songs with them. It was such a fun night, amazing singing! Then David came out to top the night off. Thanks Mike for the tickets, and we are going again next year!
Videos to come!



3 comments:
Thanks so much for posting these performances. And sorry about all your extra traffic. I'm not sure if you realized what hunger David Archuleta fans have for his performances. And you have a beautiful family and home page. Thanks again from Pastel from Toronto.
Thanks so much for sharing the concert with the 2nd generation Osmonds and David Archuleta! I have been an Osmond fan since they first came on the scene 35+ years ago! And this year, David has become my new favorite artist! What a treat to hear the young Osmonds and David all together - beautiful harmony! Thanks for sharing the joy of this music and God Bless!
Ditto--Luv THE VOICE--aka David Archuleta:)I was hoping he would record a Christmas song for itunes. But what a treat this is! Thank you! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment