We went up Provo Canyon to a park this last weekend and had such a beautiful day. The weather was beautiful and the kids had such a great time exploring everything. We even took an updated family picture. We really need to enjoy this weather while we still can, because before we know it, its going to be snowing again, AHHHH!







7 comments:
Looks like a great day!! Hey, have called you twice lately!!! Hope you are ok!
What a beautiful day. The family picture is great. Such a beautiful family. Miss you lots! Love you tons!
You guys all look so good! Love the family pic. I miss Utah (can you believe I would ever be saying that?), and we miss you guys!
Wow Alissa....you look really Gorgeous! Like a movie star in your little glam sunglasses :) love them on you! Anyway- Great pics.... miss you and your fam! Brady is flying in to S.L.C. Friday to surprise the kids and celebrate my babies 3rd B-Day. Would love to get together. Don't know if it's possible but I'm throwing it out there!!!
Carolyn I would love to get together on Friday, I will be home so please come see me, it's not that much farther! love you!
Such cute pics!!
What a cute family pic! That is a nice thing about Utah, the canyons are beautiful.
Post a Comment