Joey and Stephanie came to visit us last weekend, and it was so good to see them. We miss you guys and are so glad you could come visit, even if it was only for the night.


Curtis and his true love Joey were once again reunited, oh happy days!


Avery and Bryce had a lot of fun together...

O.K. lets be honest, she had a lot of fun taking his pacifier away from him!
4 comments:
You guys always throw the best parties. Thanks for having us and letting the kids tear around the house. And I have to say again that you look dang good, especially for being a mommy of 4!! How about a trip to Texas now!
my goodness does that boy ever age. He looks exactly the same, plus facial hair!!
Oh I miss Stephanie! Cute pics of the kids. And I agree....Joey hasn't aged a bit! He still looks like he's in Y.M.s back in Reseda Ward! We need to get together soon!!! I miss ya' :)
Post a Comment