Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just thought I would update you all on our last couple of weeks.
Here are the babies emptying my phone book drawer, I know I should throw some away.Avery has a new favorite place to play, I'll have to make sure she doesn't find the door above.

Here is Zack after a hard day at school, or not he can sleep anywhere and at any time. Just like his momma.

Leah started first grade and Zack started four year old preschool.



Riley thought this would be a great place for her ball

and apparently Zack wanted a chilled blanket.


4 comments:

Alliban said...

How fun to see your kids playing with "toys". Your big kids look so cute for school.

Brooke said...

I can't believe Avery is sitting in the bottom drawer of the oven. That's hilarious. I love it when you find weird things your kids have done.

Carolyn said...

Lol...your kids are too funny! A blanket in the freezer? Ty put a cookie in there today....that's about the farthest they'll go. My kids would never think of that. And my Brookie is too busy getting into my makeup on a daily basis to explore places to crawl into. Very creative little bunch you've got there!

Williamson Fam said...

How funny, and dont you love kirkland brand ice cream? Ok i'm such a heffer..