Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Curt's 100


1.I’m still here!
2.I love my family
3.I love my life
4.I have raced motorcycles
5.I have crashed motorcycles
6.I have had a helicopter ride due to crashing my motorcycle
7.I have had my jaw wired shut (that sucks)
8.I have a loving, patient wife
9.I forget thi…..sorry I forget things!
10.I served in the New Zealand , Wellington South Mission
11.I played high school baseball
12.I played high school football
13.I was in the marching band in junior high school (DRUMS)
14.I married my high school sweet heart
15.I have 4 beautiful children(mostly due to their mother)
16.I have made movies in Hollywood
17.I have worked on T.V. shows
18.I have a high school education
19.I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers
20.I have parents who have taught me the importance of the gospel
21.I am sealed to my family forever
22.I’m 5 foot 10 inches tall
23.I weigh 2 hundred and…..sorry I forget things
24.I have blue eyes
25.I get headaches often (due to #5)
26.I had my appendix out
27.I had my tonsils out
28.I am a Lakers fan
29.I don’t care much for college sports
30.I like ultimate fighting ( on TV only)
31.I’m going to make my wife proud of me for making my 100 things list
32.I’m right handed
33.I read the Book of Mormon for the first time in the MTC
34.I am very good at made up games like throwing quarters through a slightly opened window or throwing soap into a trash can at the end of the hall.
35.I travel for my job
36.I stay in hotels 6 months out of the year
37.I have some free time on my hands due to traveling ( this explains #34)
38.I have always excelled in my career
39.I don’t like to fight
40.But I will if I have to
41.I am quick witted
42.My fuse is short for incompetence and I say things I probably shouldn’t ( due again to #5 )
43.I make good money and I’m still broke
44.I take my wife out when ever I can and love every minute
45.I don’t spend money by myself ( neither does my wife but together LOOK OUT )
46.I want my kids to love the Lord as I do
47.I hope I’m a good example to my kids
48.I know my wife is an example to me
49.I am so blessed in my everyday life
50.I get emotional when I leave for a trip and my kids are waving at me through the glass door
51.I love to put my kids to bed
52.I love to wrestle with Zack at bedtime
53.I love that Leah wants me to do everything with her that I did with Zack while putting him to bed
54.I love Riley’s face’s she makes to make us all laugh
55.I love that I got my little Avery here to be part of our eternal family ( it wasn’t supposed to happen again due to #5 )
56.I love to ride 4 wheelers with my kids ( I have a really good helmet )
57.I like to think that I’m successful
58.I try to be nice to everyone
59.I don’t always succeed at #58
60.I thought this would take me longer than it has to think of 100 things... well I’m only on sixty but still
61.I enjoy golfing
62.I collect pocket knives
63.I don’t like to be away from my family
64.I like to go fast, cars, bikes, quads, what ever just go fast (but honey I don’t anymore I promise)
65.I like Italian food
66.I love Mexican food
67.I like old cars
68.I crashed my 1965 Falcon Ranchero when I was 17 years old
69.I have wanted to get another Ranchero since that day
70.I love to play basketball and I used to be very good at it now I’m the guy nobody passes to (again refer to #5)
71.I cant ever tell you who sings what song on the radio
72.I can fix things I know nothing about
73.I worked in construction for 5 years
74.I worked in the film industry for 5 as well
75.I moved my family to Utah to raise my kids in a better environment
76.I miss California sometimes
77.I don’t like to read (I’d rather watch the movie)
78.I thought in high school if I could make $50,000 a year I would be set I’m talkin boats, cars, bikes, cruises you name 50 grand would cover it all
79.I was WRONG about the 50 grand
80.I don’t like taking out the trash but I do it because I love my wife
81.I wish I would exercise more
82.I am very proud of my wife for taking care of me and my family
83.I like to play horseshoes
84.I like movies
85.I drink a lot of water
86.I miss Dr. Pepper
87.I can cook
88.I can sew
89.I iron my own clothes
90.I can do laundry but don’t very often
91.I do the dishes after a party but not very often otherwise
92.My mouth is crooked when I open it wide (#5 again)
93.I have straight teeth (despite #5)
94.I like to be surprised , don’t let me see my presents until I open them
95.My first kiss was with Alissa
96.My last kiss will be with Alissa
97.I need to pray more often
98.I’m not perfect but I’m a good person
99.I’ve been handcuffed 3 or 4 times NONE of which for anything I have done
100. I know I can do anything I set my mind to and I have no doubt that I will succeed

These are MY 100 things about me. If you disagree with any of my 100 I don’t really care so keep it to your self and do your own 100 things.

1 comment:

Andersen Fan Club said...

nice one Alissa, but you didn't need to fake that, I already like Curtis! Just kidding, I really loved reading that!! This is Katie... Andersen!!!