


So we can't keep Riley out of everyone's shoes, apparently there is a bit of a fetish there I should worry about. We always find Zack sleeping in different places, but under his bed has been my favorite so far. Leah is obsessed with High School Musical, it blares in her room on a daily basis. And what kind of a world are we coming to when your 7 month old is packing?



4 comments:
Alissa! I am so excited you are a blogger now! I love to be able to keep up with old friends. I am always asking Kate about you and your sisters. Your children are absolutely adorable! Love the one sleeping under his bed.
Alissa, so you gave into the blogging craze, I'm excited now I can see how you and the fam is doing. Kalia has that same frog shirt and she loves it. Did you breakdown and get it when you saw it, hold out for after valentines and get it 50% off or wait a couple more days and get it for 75%? That's what I did.....
You guys never update. I quit this blog.
Okay....I know this is an old blog, but it cracked me up reading it! You are too funny Alissa. I love that Zack sleeps under his bed, and my kids were obsessed with high school musical too, including my 2 year old who watched it religiously everyday for longer than I care to remember. They are over the craze now, at least until HSM3.....I think their brains started frying after the 400th time listening to the music and watching the movie. And what's wrong with packing? Hey, everyone should!!!
Post a Comment