Monday, February 11, 2008

Alissa's 100 things

Well this will be my first attempt at a blog and one of my oldest and dearest friends Katie inspired me to write about myself. Her sisters and her each wrote 100 things about themselves and after reading about her I thought I could never think of that many things about myself, however I was very surprised that it only took me a week to do so. So here goes!

1. I pick up everything with my toes.
2. I love to read (especially history told through a story, it makes me feel smart.)
3. Chocolate covered strawberries are heaven in my book.
4. Watermelon is my favorite fruit.
5. I love Italian food.
6. I love to watch people when they don't know they are being watched.
7. I love to sleep.
8. I have always written in a journal.
9. I wish I had musical talent,(singing, playing the piano, reading music).
10. I love storms especially thunder and lightening.
11. I can't spell , never was good at it.
12. I adore horses and have always wanted one.
13. If I could live in Hawaii I would.
14. I'm never happy with my body, skin , hair.
15. I love to see my children smile.
16. I get lost in good movies.
17. I constantly worry about bad situations and fear the worst all the time.
18. I love to lay in bed with Curt and laugh like teenagers.
19. Sometimes I still get all giddy and fall in love with Curt all over again.
20. I miss my two door Honda Coupe.
21. I don't love to shop but I love new things.
22. If I didn't have homework or tests I would go to school everyday and love it.
23. I love to learn but retain nothing.
24. I have only read the Book of Mormon once.
25. I love child birth (not pregnancy or the weeks after only the actual act.)
26. I love to be waited on by my husband.
27. I dance all the time I can't help myself.
28. I can't stand it when my house is cluttered.
29. I love for people to see my house (when it's clean.)
30. I can't wait to see how my children will turn out.
31. I have always wished I could draw.
32. My hair constantly bores me.
33. I wish I loved to exercise unfortunately I don't.
34. I hate to be touched when I sleep.
35. I have always wanted to be that little petite girl (you know the top of the pyramid girl.)
36. I always worry if people like me.
37. I reminisce a lot about my youth.
38. I love my daddy and rely always on my mom.
39. My sisters are my best friends, I love to laugh with them.
40. I love date night.
41. I love it when my toenails are painted.
42. I love smoky eyes.
43. I like almost all music excluding rap and heavy metal.
44. I am slightly O.C.D. (self diagnosed.)
45. I have anxiety especially when I was in school.
46. I have horrible finger nails.
47. I should be wearing glasses.
48. I miss the beach.
49. I think I look better with a tan.
50. I hate having big boobs.
51. If I could afford it I would get a housekeeper in a minute.
52. I absolutely love this blogging thing.
53. Growing up I always wanted to be a model.
54. I actually love that I was prom queen.
55. I hate to sleep alone (when Curt is gone.)
56. I have only had one surgery in my life.
57. I never want to feel again how I felt when I thought my husband had died.
58. I love clean sheets.
59. I use to collect movie ticket stubs, I had a ton.
60. I am a total homebody.
61. I love to chew on ice, especially the little round kind.
62. I collect WillowTrees.
63. I wish I were more self confident.
64. I only have three small stretch marks after four pregnancies.
65. I really have no talents.
66. When Curt leaves for work without fail I start cleaning.
67. I prefer doing laundry all in one day as apposed to a couple every day.
68. I still miss Hunk he was such a good dog.
69. I have never got a speeding ticket.
70. I have only been pulled over once.
71. I have no idea what my favorite color is.
72. I have never gardened before moving to Utah and now I love it.
73. I think my hair is my best feature (contradicts #32.)
74. I love that my husband likes to drive everywhere.
75. I am so thankful for good friends.
76. I have an overly guilty conscience.
77. I had acrylic nails all through high school.
78. I love spanx (if you don't know what these are great, if you do then you love them too.)
79. Gardenia is my favorite scent.
80. Daisy's however are my favorite flower.
81. I love the way jewelry makes me feel.
82. I love scary movies (not satanic stuff.)
83. I think I have the veiniest hands ever.
84. I love Utah for the seasons, but also love Cali for the consistancy of the weather, go figure.
85. I would only move back to Cali if I could live by the beach.
86. I love to open the curtains up all over the house in the morning.
87. I honestly think Mr. & Mrs. Smith is hilarious.
88. I have always hated my handwriting.
89. I still sing in the shower sometimes.
90. When I am alone in my car I love to turn the radio up full blast, open the sun roof and rock out.
91. I absolutely love Christmas time, especially now with the snow.
92. I love a good clean joke.
93. I love Edward Cullen.
94. I love Gerald Lund series.
95. I love Christ.
96. I love the gospel and the joy it's always brought to my life.
97. I was always more interested in boys than in books and I pray my girls are smarter.
98.I love spring time.
99. I love pictures and the stories they tell.
100. I pray for my children to be kind, intelligent, loving people.

3 comments:

Parks Pack said...

O.K. You don't even know me --- keep reading and don't get too scared. Noah is working with Curtis and just told me to check out your blog. I just read your 100 things and found them so endearing. Makes me feel so reassured that my husband is sharing a hotel room with such a sweetheart for a wife. Darling kids. Darling wife. Have no clue what Curtis looks like. Anyway, I am Noah's wife Amy and I loved your list! Keep blogging!

Parks Pack said...

Oh, and I'm sure that Noah will tell Curtis, but he just husband tagged him. Have him go to our blog and answer the questions. So obvious that a wife wrote the list of questions!

Andersen Fan Club said...

Liss, you are too cute! I love that I understood everything on your list, because I have known you so long! You are an awesome person, friend, sister, daughter, mother and wife!! Rest assured, you are wonderful, embrace it!