
My sweet Leah lost her tooth about two weeks ago and I keep forgetting to post about it, so here goes (finally) She was so excited to have lost her first tooth and as her mom I felt so full of emotions. I was so excited for her and for the fact that my little girl had hit this first mile stone, and yet I found myself a little sad also. My little girl is growing up and while that is so exciting, it is also a very hard pill to swallow sometimes. I can't believe that I have an almost seven year old, who is so smart and beautiful. She has one of the biggest hearts that I have ever had the privilege of knowing, I love her. Leah I am so happy that you are growing into such a beautiful little (sorry.. big) girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment