
My Blog was not working so we have not been able to update, so I finally got it working. Here is the last month in a nut shell.
Zack in his Christmas program.

Dan Dan helped Santa again this year, and came to the school program. Isn't he a cute Santa!

Curt and I before his work party.

Our house won yard of the month for our lights, so I had to post a picture. You can't get the full gist of it, but it looks pretty good.

This is Leah in her performance of The Little Match Girl, (very sad story by the way!)
1 comment:
So cute Liss, thanks for coming the other night. The house looks great, leah's legs are the skinniest things I have ever seen. The kids look like they enjoyed christmas, and you even got some pictures of yourself!!! You are looking great!!
Post a Comment