Leah and I went to a witch's tea party last week, with Elizabeth and Symbria Hales. We got all dressed up as you can see, and Leah had pink hot chocolate instead of tea. We had some great food, and really had fun just hanging out with eachother, and our girlfriend witch's.







8 comments:
What a fun day...Leah came to play afterwards and was so proud of all the make-up so was able to wear!! I love the picture with little Riley in the back.:)
Cool costumes! But neither of you are scarey. ;)
What a fun idea...I love your costumes!
How fun! You are one hot witch that's for sure!
How fun is that!? I love it! You are two of the most beautiful witches I have ever seen. Happy Halloween!
What beautiful witches you both are.
you crazy moma, where did you get the get up? That is the cutest idea!! Hope everything is going well!!! Love you!
That looks like so much fun, what a cool idea!
Post a Comment