Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Avery is walking!


Avery wanted nothing to do with walking, she would only take one or two steps, and it was only to me. Then she woke up Monday morning and decided she was going to walk everywhere, and she has not stopped. We are having so much fun watching her grow and become independent. She gets so excited and gives us the best smile when we applaud her for doing so good. We love raising these four special little kids.

7 comments:

Alliban said...

How cute is she. What a big girl she is. Give her a kiss for me and the other monkeys too! Miss you tons and love you more!

Carolyn said...

Yeah Avery! Your last baby is walking Alissa!!!!! Now you can relax and let your floors get nasty and dirty and not how to feel too guilty :)

steph said...

Yeah for Avery...and... Oh no for Mommy! I have to admit I laughed at Carolyn's comment when she said "your last baby." We'll just have to wait and see!! You guys are the best not planning to get prego!! Luckily you have darn cute kids! Joey and I always crack a smile when we see little Zack!!

Diane said...

Hi Alissa! I'm glad you and your family are doing great! Its been awhile since I've seen you. I didn't even know you have 4 kids. Your kids look adorable. Well I hope you remember me. You can check my blog at http://dcbyui.blogspot.com

taylor harding said...

hi alissa! i can't believe there are 6 of you now! it's so great to see your family grow! we are still just 4. check out our blog www.4hardings.blogspot.com. i have added yours to ours already! i'm so glad i found yours! (through anneli's & britney's). keep in touch! are you still on coral?

Britney said...

So cute! Your kids are getting SOOO big! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again, (hopefully in Jan).

Andersen Fan Club said...

I can't believe she is walking, crazy girl!1 So cute. miss you guys!