Avery had so much fun opening all her presents with her cousins. I just wanted to take a moment to tell you the things I love about her right now. She loves her momma, she is a mamma's girl, which at times can be hard, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that her two bottom teeth came in and then only one of her fangs, she has the greatest smile right now. I love the way she dances whenever she hears music. I love that she will still snuggle with me, sometimes! I love that she usually will only take steps to me, and on occasion her daddy! I love her laugh, and her beautiful eyes. I love when people say,"who does she look like?", because, she looks like me (finally). I love that she is my baby, and I love her!




1 comment:
She is such a sweet baby girl. Such a lover girl. I love her too.
Post a Comment