Saturday, June 7, 2008


Avery is trying to walk and now has two teeth. She still looked so little to me (only being in the 10th percentile in weight), until we put her next to G.G. Now it is just plain unfair how quickly she has grown up, I can't believe that she is almost one.

3 comments:

My life! said...

wow they are all so cute. I can't wait to see all of you when i come up with emee and aralie. love you guys sooooooooooooooooo much. see you in about a month. bye

Samantha said...

Hi Alyssa, I just checked your blog and I have to tell you that you and Curtis make the cutest kids! They are all so beautiful! What is up with that!
Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Castaic!
Samantha

Andersen Fan Club said...

Liss, they are all looking so grown up and adorable. Love the pictures, they are so photogenic! I'll call when we get back in town!