Sunday, June 29, 2008

Anniversaries of the Rich and Famous!





Curtis and I celebrated our ten year anniversary this past Friday June 27th. He wanted to surprise me with a full day of activities just for us. We woke up and he took me to breakfast at Mimis Cafe, which was wonderful. When we came out from breakfast, our car was missing, and instead was a Honda S 2000, convertible. He had borrowed it from the dealership for the day, and man was that fun driving around in a convertible all day with no children. Then we drove to the temple, and went through a geat session. After the temple we grabbed a quick snack to hold us over until dinner. Then Curtis drove us to a day spa and we spent two hours in the sauna, the hot tub and then we got an hour long massage together. After our spa treatment we went to his sister Kari's and showered up to go to dinner. He took me to a restaurant called Chefs Kitchen and it was amazing. It was so fancy they laid the napkins in your lap for you, and brought out sorbe before dinner was served. It was so much fun! Our last stop was the movies, we saw Indiana Jones. Very cute and funny movie. Then we drove home with the top down. Can I just say what an amazing husband I have, he thought out every detail. He was so sweet and so excited to give me such a great day. Thank you for a great ten year anniversary honey I love you and thank you for making me feel rich and famous for a day!

8 comments:

California Banry's said...

Someone probably told him what to do. He has a hard time remembering his name let alone your anniversary. You're making it hard for the rest of us dude. you need to talk to us men before you go and make us look bad.

Britney said...

Dang girl...where can I get me a man like that? It makes me think of the time we all went out in a limo to that dance club in LA. I love that we have such thoughtful men! Congrats on making it to 10 years! We love you guys!

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad you were able to celebrate it "In Style". You both deserved every minute of that day! Sounds like so much fun! Ours wasn't nearly as exciting this year! But, then again...it was our 8 year. So big deal, right? I hope we can get together this summer!!!

Jono said...

Nice job Curtis, now I have to remove your blog from our list so my wife won't be checking in and then complaining about my lack of effort.

Arizona Nielsens said...

Congrats on 10 years! Sounds like you had a great time!

Andersen Fan Club said...

Happy Anniversary!! And to think I was there 10 years ago, when it all started!! You could have at least invited me on your date!! Talk to you soon!!

B said...

Ahhh.... Congrats! I miss you and your family so much! What a beautiful family! I wish we lived closer. I think about you all the time! I'm living in Vegas. I am almost done with my Bachelor's in English. Yea! How are you guys doing? Do you like living in Utah? I love you!

Love Britt

steph said...

Way to go Curtis! You romantic devil you!! Feel free to give Joey some pointers for our anniversary in December.