

Well we had a very busy weekend so I will start with my husbands 31st birthday! It is amazing to think back to this time two years ago when he was recovering from a near fatal motorcycle accident. That would have to be the hardest time in my life, the thought of losing such an amazing man is just unbearable to me still. I love him and am so glad for any time we get together, we went out on a great date. It is so amazing to me that after 10 years of marriage and many more of dating we can go out together and laugh like kids and still be in love with one another. I love him more than I ever thought imaginable. I know this is pretty public, but you almost lose your husband and see how much you want him and everyone to know how much you love and need him. Happy birthday babe and I hope this will not only be a great year for you, but for our little family as well.



2 comments:
He's a wonderful guy. I'm very happy for you too. You are a wonderful couple with a wonderful little family. You tell it to the world sissy!
Love you guys! We miss you so much! Its good to see there still some good lovin going on!
Post a Comment