

Now this post is simply to brag, I usually don't have much to brag about, but hey it's O.K. to show off a little when you do right? My mom and I threw my sister a baby shower and these are the beautiful strawberries my hubby and I dipped for it. Then my friend Carolyn, (thank you) helped me with a diaper cake for my sister. See I can't even do anything alone, I had to have help for both my projects. I guess it's not such a brag then huh? Oh well.



3 comments:
I'm very impressed but that is coming from someone with no skills in that arena so don't get too excited. Just kidding, it really does look fabulous.
You did such a great job. I'm so proud of you sissy. It's OK to brag now and then. You did mention that you had help so you were thanking as well.
Hey this turned out beautiful! Love the ribbons and colors. I did all of my first ones on a whim and never planned ahead with buying ribbon for them.....whatever was there! Anyways, it looks great and I love the strawberries. Nice work Curtis....very impressive. And Alissa you are so talented regardless of any help you get!
Post a Comment